We inform all citizens of the European Union, residing in the Municipality of Rethymnon and registered in the European Union's special electoral register, that they can exercise their right to vote in the regional elections, if they wish so.
Travel Massive Crete, in collaboration with the Cultural Association of Argyroupoli, the Parish of Argyroupoli, the Cretan Gastronomy Center, and the Municipality of Rethymno, will host a culture-inspired summit to mark the Orthodox Good Friday: “Traditions: Powerful Tools for Rural Tourism Development.” Participation is free.
The Municipality of Rethymno and the Department of Sport aiming on the one hand at the provision of additional opportunities and motives for sport participation for the inhabitants of the Municipality (Mass Sport) and on the other hand at the promotion of the city of Rethymno to the foreign visitors (Sports Tourism) proclaims the 4th Beach Running. The event will take place in the context of the European mobility week (16 – 22 September) and in the context of the European program “HORIZON 2020 – CIVITAS DESTINATIONS” for the promotion of the sustainable mobility in tourist destinations.
21/08/17, Press Release: Concert for the financial support of Hellenic Red Cross Regional Division of Rethymnon
The Cultural Association of Gerani "Kamari" together with KEDI.R. is organizing a concert on Wednesday August 23, 2017 at 21:30 at the Mythodia Theater located in the village Gerani with Cretan artists Stelios Bikakis and Giorgos Manolioudis for the financial support of Hellenic Red Cross, Regional Division of Rethymnon.
Please check below the program of summer cultural events 2016 of Rethymnon Municipality.
The first public excavation of this hatching sea turtle Caretta Caretta season will be held on Monday, July 25 at 18:00 in Adele, Rethymno, in front of the hotel and Caramel Grecotel Boutique Resort.
We invite and welcome you to the largest summer festival in Crete, the 5th Cretan Diet Festival, in the heart of the island, the beautiful town of Rethymno.
An authentic Cretan Feast, where its people, the Cretan earth and its creations, gastronomy, culture, tradition and music are honored.
The Region of Crete the Regional Unit of Rethymno, the Municipality of Rethymno and the Camber of Rethymno are jointly organizing the Cretan Diet Festival in order to support and promote the Cretan land products and the culture of its people.
We invite you to honor with your presence the events of "Cretan Diet Festival" Friday, 1st July at 20:00 in the Municipal Garden of Rethymno.
Creativity is what binds together thousands of people for years on the biggest cultural event of modern Crete. This common passion is exactly what aids the start up of many established theatre groups, ateliers, hand-crafts, art venues e.t.c. here in Rethymno. Moreover, the happenings that are organized by the groups contribute to the vividness of the town for many years now.
- Subscribe to our NewsLetter!
- 24/10/18, European Union's special electoral register
- 04/03/18, Travel Massive Crete Marks Good Friday with a Culture-Inspired Summit in Argyroupoli
- 4th BEACH RUNNING (2017)
- 21/08/17, Press Release: Concert for the financial support of Hellenic Red Cross Regional Division of Rethymnon
- 27/06/16, Program of Summer Cultural Events of Rethymnon Municipality 2016
- 25/07/16, First public excavation on Monday from Archelon
- 30/06/16, Cretan Diet Festival 2016
- 16/06/16, Cretan Diet Festival 2016
- “RETHYMNO CARNIVAL 2016” LIVE, ACT, CREATE!
- Rethymno Summer 2015 Events
- Rethymno Beach Running 2015 - Sunday July 19th
- Cretan Diet Festival 01 - 07 July 2015
- 15/09/14, Nest excavations - ARCHELON - Monday15th - Sunday 21st September 2014
- Cretan Wine tasting under the stars, at Fortezza Fortress , - 17:30 - 23:30